Dies ist die Liteversion von HybridLauncher.
Die Liteversion unterstützt alle Features der Vollversion,
der einzige Unterschied ist, dass eine Benachrichtigung angezeigt wird,
solange HybridLauncher aktiv ist.
• Unlimited homescreens with individual backgrounds
• Real files on the homescreen as on the pc-desktop
• Freely positionable items with optional grid or magnetic axes
• Items individually adjustable
• Item size and rotation continuously variable
• Dynamic layout-size
• Direct execution of shell-scripts
• Links to other folders and files
• “Open with” dialog as known from PC
• Highly adjustable
• Available for Android version 2.1 up to 5.0+
• Data privacy is our highest priority
(HybridLauncher does not require internet access, no data will ever be sent)
For maximum transparency, let us explain why HybridLauncher requires the following permissions:
•VIBRATE: When you long-press Items, your phone will vibrate.
•WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: HybridLauncher is a filemanager. Thus, it should have permission to write on sd-cards. In particular, if you want to use a folder on the sd-card as homescreen, then a .layout file needs to be created on the sd-card.
•WRITE_MEDIA_STORAGE: This is generally the same as WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, but on newer devices (5.0+) the access to the external sdcard is blocked by default and needs this extra permission.
•READ_CONTACTS: Contacts can be placed on your homescreen (e.g. to open the SMS app quickly), so HybridLauncher has to access your contacts data. HybridLauncher will not submit any data (have a look at the source code).
•SET_WALLPAPER: An app needs this permission to change the background image.
•SET_WALLPAPER_HINTS: For background parallaxing the system has to be told the size of the wallpaper.
(_) <- Easteregg
Contact: [email protected]
Follow us: https://twitter.com/brickloreDV