Blackjack 21 is the best and authentic Las Vegas card game! Download for free now!
So many different twenty-one variants you can choose, real black jack 21 from Las Vegas Strip to Atlantic City, Macau, Australian Blackjack, Pontoon, Spanish 21, and so on. Try your luck around the world!
Like all casino games, the odds of winning are slightly in favor of the casino. In our gamble game, we use a strong randomizer to card shuffle the decks to make the game as authentic as possible.
Blackjack 21 FEATURES:
– Free Blackjack, Blackjack Free!
– INCREDIBLE and REALISTIC blackjack casino experience!
– Multiple Variants, fell the thrill of REAL CASINO: Las Vegas Blackjack, Macau Blackjack, Monte Carlo Blackjack, Monaco, and Australian Blackjack(Pontoon)
– PERFECT PAIRS side bet in Macau blackjack casino.
– SUPER BONUS in Pontoon
– Split hands or double down to win big!
– Buy insurance to dodge a dealer blackjack 21.
– Surrender to get out of a tough situation!
– Beautiful graphics with wonderful animations, awesome background music and dealer voice!
– Daily FREE game and bonuses could win you up to 100K FREE Chips just for logging in!
In our FREE Blackjack 21, Blackjack pays 3 to 2, and insurance pays 2 to 1. You can experience any tables: 1-8 decks, with or without dealer peek, with or without Surrender, and whether the dealer hits on soft 17 or not. Blackjack Trainer will teach you how to play your hands with the highest possible probability of winning using the basic strategy, how to HIT, STAND, SPLIT, DOUBLE DOWN OR SURRENDER. Learn card counting! Train your skills! Master the perfect strategy!
Perfect Pairs is a blackjack side bet found in casinos in Australia, Macau, and London. It pays if the player’s first two cards are a pair. Perfect Pair pays 30 to 1, Colored pair pays 10 to 1, Red/Black pair pays 5 to 1.
Blackjack 21 Rules:
Blackjack, also known as twenty-one, is the most widely played casino banking game in the world. Blackjack 21 is a comparing card game between a player and dealer, meaning players compete against the dealer but not against other players. It is played with one or more decks of 52 cards. The objective of the game is to beat the dealer in one of the following ways:
– Get 21 points on the player’s first two cards (called a “blackjack” or “natural”), without a dealer blackjack;
– Reach a final score higher than the dealer without exceeding 21; or
– Let the dealer draw additional cards until his or her hand exceeds 21.
This game is intended for an adult audience (21+) and does not offer real money gambling or an opportunity to win real money or prizes. Practice or success at social gaming does not imply future success at real money gambling.