CoreMATCH is an educational card-matching game designed by a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist. Children can learn 80% of core vocabulary words used in communication while having fun. The game is also good for learning basic vocabulary in Spanish and English if you are working towards becoming bilingual. It’s also great for teachers and parents that want to incorporate core vocabulary into playtime at home and school.
– Grid sizes of 4×4, 6×6, and 8×8
– English/Spanish words for matching
– “Read on select” where the device will say the word while showing the icon
– Icon Sets: Select specific icon groups to focus on (body parts, colors/shapes, nouns, verbs, environment, custom)
– Create your own custom icons to play with by using your own emojis and words.
– Uses the same icon set from our popular AAC application, CoreVOICE, so that users of that application can learn using symbols they are familiar with.