The goal of the game is to be first to get rid of all the cards in the hand by placing them on a discard pile. The game starts by dealing six cards to each of the four players and placing one card face up in a discard pile. You must play a card of the same rank or suit over the card in the discard pile when your turn comes. In order to win you must have a very good strategy.
What are you waiting for? Download and start having fun now!
* * * FEATURES * * *
– advanced AI players
– intuitive interface
– HD quality graphics
– balanced rules
* * * TIPS * * *
– If you have an 8 or a joker you can place it over any card.
– If you place a card of 2 the next player must take 2 cards from the stockpile. If he places a 2 the next player after him must take 4 cards and so on.
– You can use the Jack to make the next player wait a turn. If the player before you places a Jack you can wait or place another Jack.
– Following this turn the player who won’t respond with a Jack waits a turn.
– If you don’t have a suitable card, you can draw one from the stockpile.
– In order to wait a turn or take a card from the stockpile you need to tap the button next to your hand of cards.
– If you don’t have a suitable card after taking one from the stockpile, you must tap the “Jump” button.
– You can use a 9 to reverse the order of the play. Normally the deal is done clockwise.
– You can use an 8 to change the playing suit color. After you place an 8 a menu appears from which you can select the suit you want.
– If other players specify a new suit using an 8, the type of the suit will appear briefly on top of the stockpile.
– After a player plays all his cards, the round ends and points are awarded to this player.
– The points are calculated by adding 10 points for each common card and 50 points for eights, Jacks, nines, and twos.
– The first player to reach 300 points wins the game.
– The game saves its state so you can exit the game and return from where you left.
* Support and Feedback
If you have any technical problems please email us directly at [email protected] Please, don’t leave support problems in our comments – we don’t check those regularly and it will take longer to fix any issues that you might encounter. Thank you for your understanding!
Already a fan of Crazy Eights Mobile? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news: