Get ready for a unique game experience. As you may know, most FreeCell games are not winnable, despite playing your best. We decided to fix that and provide you a much better experience. We included in this game only winnable deals. Thus you can be sure that you will win if you play perfectly.
Download and play now!
* * * FEATURES * * *
– 11.000+ Solvable deals
– Advanced Hint option
– Unlimited Undo
– Drag-and-drop or Tap to move cards
– Auto Collect remaining cards for solved games
– High resolution graphics that looks great on both tablets and phones
– Nice sound effects and music
– Daily/monthly/all time highscores
* * * HOW TO PLAY * * *
– The goal of the game is to build up 4 stacks of cards, one per suit, in each of the 4 foundations at the top right of the screen. Each stack must start with an Ace, followed by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen and end with a King.
– At the beginning of the game, all the cards are dealt into 8 columns. At the top of the screen you will find 4 free cells and 4 foundations. Use the free cells to temporarily store one card at a time during the game.
– Once you place a card in the foundation you cannot take it back. Make sure you no longer need it before placing it there.
– You can move a card from one column to another if the top card from the other column is +1 higher and is of a different color. For example, you can put a 3 of hearts over a 4 of spades. Or you can put a 10 of clubs over a Jack of diamonds.
– You can move an entire series of cards if you have enough free positions. Empty columns and empty free cells are considered free positions. The series of cards must be smaller or equal than the number of free positions plus 1. For example, if you have 2 empty free cells and one empty column you can move at most 4 cards at a time.
– If you cannot move a stack because it is too large you can try splitting it into two parts. Then you can reassemble it in a new column.
* Support and Feedback
If you have any technical problems, please email us directly at [email protected] Please, don’t leave support problems in our comments – we don’t check those regularly and it will take longer to fix any issues that you might encounter. Thank you for your understanding!
Already a fan of FreeCell Mobile? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news: