– The goal is to complete four stacks of same suit cards from A to K in the upper-right corner.
– Cards in the eight columns can be moved on to each other in descending order and must alternate between red and black. For example, you can put a black Q on a red K.
– In the upper-left corner are four free cells, where you can temporarily store any single card during play.
– Once you complete a card on top-right corner, you can’t move it back.
– When moving a stack of sequential cards between the eight columns, the maximum number of moveable cards equal to the number of free cells available plus one.
– When you have an empty column, you can move any stack of cards there as long as you have enough free cells allowing you make the move.