The 6th trump game of Narunaru!
The aim of “Gap solitaire” is to line up a stack of cards in turn, all of the same suit.
*How To Play*
– First, all cards dealt in face-up into four rows on Board.
– Move the card to Gap(= place without the card) on Board.
– Only a card of next number and same suit in the left of gap can move.
(For example, “4 of spade” can be move to right of “3 of spade”.)
* No card may be moved to the right of a maximum number card.
(When K is Maximum number, no card may be move to right side of K.)
* Only Ace can be moved to gaps in the left-most of row.
– The game is cleared if all rows arranged in same suits and sequence.
– You can use shuffle only once during the game only if game mode is in “shuffle:ON”.
* The cards that are not in order are shuffled.
– There is Narunaru here, there is Narunaru also there!
– The card which be able to move will be yellow.
– Easy to play! Just tap a card which is colored!
– Supports UNDO!
Press the Undo button, you can return to the previous state.
(However, add 15 sec as penalty.)
– Record past result (time and the number of movements of card) in each mode.
* If time is same, determine rank by the number of movements of card.
– World rankings available.
* Register your best time and the number of movements of card in world ranking.
– ON/OFF setting of the sound function.
– Can change animation speed.
– Can hide ad by remove ad(purchased in this app).
* If you hide ad,display “Completion ratio” and “Your best score”.
Total 8 mode!
Aim to clear the game by the fastest time and the least number of movements of card!
Narunaru is looking forward to your challenge!