Get ready for some Ice Cream Headaches! The second Adventure Pack is now available!
Become the ultimate Dungeon Master as you bribe, entice and coax your heroes through their adventures on a quest to restore your guild to its ultimate glory! Guild of Dungeoneering is a unique turn-based RPG with a twist: instead of controlling the hero, you build the dungeon around him. Using cards drawn from your Guild decks, you lay down rooms, monsters, traps and of course loot! Meanwhile your hero is making his own decisions on where to go and what to fight. But will he be strong enough to take on the dungeon’s overlord? In between dungeon runs and card based battles, manage your Guild building new rooms to attract new classes of adventurer and to expand your decks of cards with more powerful items and events.
Build up your Guild with new rooms to attract new classes of adventurer and collect powerful items and abilities. From lowly Chumps to renowned Cartomancers, you’ll need all the recruits you can get in this challenging rogue-like RPG where no two dungeons are ever the same. Lead your hero to battle with the dangerous dungeon overlord, where his skill will be put to the ultimate test – for the glory of your Guild!
Guild of Dungeoneering will reward you for purchasing now by giving you all future content updates for FREE! As each content update is made, we may be charging a little bit more for the game.
Our second expansion pack, Ice Cream Headaches, is now available! Quest through the snowy mountains, visit the ice cream monks and battle all new monsters like the Slushie Elemental and the Pygmy Mammoth. With 21 new quests, 30 new monsters and 3 new classes, it’s our biggest expansion yet!
Ice Cream Headaches also introduces Favour, an all new gameplay mechanic which can aid in your quest’s success… or failure. Earn Favour by defeating monsters in rooms with a Rune of Fate, and spend your Favour to earn powerful card-manipulation effects. Use your Favour to draw extra cards in battle, or even remove weaker cards from your deck for the rest of the quest.
All this plus our first expansion pack, Pirates Cove, is available now!
Does not require an online connection to play.
NOTE: Guild of Dungeoneering does NOT run on the iPad mini 1, iPad2, iPhone 4 or similar hardware.
• A turn-based RPG card game with a truck ton of personality, unique pen and paper visuals, catchy music and hilarious writing!
• Take control of your fledgling group of heroes and lead them to victory! (after admitting to a few defeats of course)
• Entice, coax and bribe your heroes to clear the dungeons you build by strategically placing rooms, monsters and loot from the cards you are dealt
• Get to know each of your hero’s personality and traits, upgrade your existing heroes, and add new heroes while you try out new strategies to keep from sending them to their doom!
• Manage your guild carefully and spend your hard earned ‘glory’ wisely to level up and unlock more rooms and equipment. Improving your guild means you’ll have a better chance at beating the harder dungeons as you progress and take down the ultimate dungeon overlord.