Meteor Swipe is the most powerful sidebar app on the Google Play and it’s a must have for all Android users. It allows you to be one swipe away from your favorite apps, shortcuts and contacts.
– Multiple panels;
– Support for apps, shortcuts, contacts & other actions;
– Floating Widgets;
– Icon packs supported;
– Various trigger modes;
– Mouse & keyboard supported;
– Plugins (Missed It! & Glovebox Unread Counter);
– You can swipe from the configured triggers without lifting your finger to launch apps.
Swipe & tap
– You can quick swipe to open Meteor Swipe and then tap to launch apps.
Home screen shortcut
– Meteor can also be activated using a shortcut.
Mouse & keyboard
– Just hover the mouse cursor over the triggers to open the panel. This is perfect for Android tv boxes.
❤ Do you like the app? ❤
To help keep the development of app active, please consider sharing the app with your friends, leave a positive review on Google Play or unlock the pro version for extra features.
was originally inspired by the Ubuntu phone OS and it is now one of the best sidebar apps available for Android. Create multiple sidebars for your most used apps and favorite contacts. Customize to your style using the different themes available (new themes still being added). Access your widgets from anywhere using the floating widgets feature.
– The app doesn’t do anything after enabling, why?
Some Android variations like MIUI and Flyme OS might require you to manually grant a permission to use floating windows. Please try to open the app info in the system preferences and then look for a disabled option/permission that might be related with floating windows.
– Why can’t i dismiss the app notification?
The persistent notification helps to keep the service running in the background and it’s highly recommended. On most devices it can be hidden in the app info from Android settings.
Please give us suggestions for new features:
Email – [email protected]
G+ Community – For feedback, questions & suggestions: https://goo.gl/PyLn41
The app requires very few permissions.
Phone permission – It’s required only for direct dial shortcuts and will not be used for anything else.